We believe discrimination is never okay. It may help to understand what constitutes discrimination before you decide what to do.
- Talk to a friend - Talking things through with someone you trust can sometimes help.
- Is this a situation that could be resolved without intervention? For instance, talking to the person who is discriminating against you and telling them how this has affected you. You should only do this if you feel safe and confident to do so.
Find out more about support options both within and outside of the University for dealing with discrimination.
- Reporting to the University - You can chose to report with your contact details or anonymously using the buttons below.
- Reporting to the police - If you're thinking of reporting to the police, Victim Support has produced information on how this process may work, and what to expect.
- Reporting to Crime Stoppers anonymously - You can call crime stoppers at any point on 0800 555 111 or use the Crimestoppers online form.