Report + Support
Welcome to the University of York’s Report & Support tool. This is the place to report staff and student misconduct and find out about support available for staff and students from the University and other services.
You can report an incident to the University using the buttons below. If you report with contact details a member of staff will make contact to discuss what you would like to happen next and discuss the support available for you. If you report anonymously we will use this information to better understand the issues impacting our University community, to monitor trends and inform proactive and preventative work.
There are two ways you can tell us what happened
Support available from the University
- What support is available from the University for students?
- What support is available from the University for staff?
- What is misconduct?
- What if I am a student and have been accused of misconduct?
- What if I am a member of staff and have been accused of misconduct?
- Health and Wellbeing support outside of The University
- Academic Misconduct
- What is sexual violence?
- I think I've experienced sexual violence
- I think someone I know has experienced sexual violence
- What support is available if I have experienced sexual violence?
- We are York (Respect) Video
- Myth Busting: Sexual Violence
- I want to know what the University and wider city are doing regarding night time safety and spiking.